Day 2 of Intel Innovation 2023 was Wednesday, Sept. 20. The two-day event in San Jose, California, includes keynotes, presentations and live coverage to build a framework for those attending remotely. Day 2 coverage includes:
Keynote: Greg Lavender, Intel’s chief technology officer, presented the Day 2 keynote with a focus on how Intel hardware and software work together to accelerate the convergence of artificial intelligence and security.
Before the Keynote: Innovation Live! rounded up Day 1 presentations and set the context for Day 2 with commentary and interviews with Intel leaders.
- Introduction to Intel Innovation Day 2: 00:00
- Intel's Arun Gupta on Open Software Solutions: 02:00
- Intel Technology Driving Startups: 08:16
- Hillary Littleton from Fit:match: 10:38
- Tech Minute: Glass Substrates: 13:26
- David Kanter from MLCommons: 14:42
- Intel software engineer Kelsey Hightower: 16:39
- Modern Studio Experience: 20:10
- Intel Technology Solves Real-Life Challenges Using OpenVINO: 23:35
- AI Innovation Bridge Hackathon: 24:44
After the Keynote: Innovation Live! returned to wrap up the announcements from Day 2’s keynote. Intel CEO Pat Gelsinger later wrapped up both days’ events and presentations.
- Highlights from the Intel Innovation Day 2 Keynote: 00:00
- Intel's Raghu Yeluri on Intel Trust Authority: 2:00
- Intel Developer Cloud: 7:27
- Intel CEO Pat Gelsinger wraps up Intel Innovation: 9:40