As part of the activities developed in the Intel Partner Connect 2021, Intel recognized its business partners and outstanding distributors in Canada. The awards are given to key companies within the industry that help the implementation of Intel technologies and solutions for the development of technology platforms or solutions focused on the development of various industries.
Intel's channel program, known globally as the Intel Partner Alliance, is designed to enhance the company's relationship with its important partners and together accelerate new market opportunities in an increasingly data-centric world. As the industry evolves and businesses adapt, Intel is focused on unifying partners on a powerful platform that enables collaboration and innovation.
"Part of our DNA is focused on anticipating customer needs, being more agile in a very competitive market, demonstrating the differentiated value of our products, our critical path and our manufacturing capabilities. All of this would not be possible without those business partners who year after year are responsible for working with our solutions portfolio and satisfying customer needs through technology," said Lucas Martinez Diaz, channel sales director and IoT lead for Intel's Americas Territory.
During the Intel Partner Connect the business partners recognized were:
Partner of the year:
- Compugen – PC Client Solution
- Canada Computers – PC Client Platform
- Memory Express – NUC Solution
- Evertz Microsystems Ltd – Data Center Solution
- Hypertec – HPC Solution
- Videri North – IoT Disrupted Technology
- Baüne – Best Innovative Solution (Covid)
- Softchoice – Channel Cares
Distributor of the year:
- INGRAM Canada – NUC Channel Development, IoT Disrupted Technology
- Tech Data Canada – Data Center Growth