This download contains the System Firmware Update Package (SFUP) for the Intel® Server Board M50FCP Family for Windows* and Linux*
- Size: 63.3 MB
- SHA1: 3A467BB2A5E04261876AA16A7B6B4FFE651573C7
This update package includes the following production level system software updates and update utilities:
- System BIOS: SE5C741.86B.01.01.0005
- ME Firmware: 06.00.04.0033
- BMC Firmware: 1.81
- FRU: 0.07
- CPLD: v3p0
- sysfwupdt.efi: Version 16.0.9
Intel highly recommends reading Readme and Update Instructions.txt entirety before performing the system update.
System Software Requirements
Verifying that your system meets the documented requirements will ensure a successful update and provide the most reliable system functionality after the update has completed.
- System BIOS: production version R01.01.0004 or later
- BMC Firmware: production version 1.53 or later
- CPLD: production version V2P8 or later
- Customers using out-of-band utilities (Like Redfish API's or the web console) for firmware update, it is required to install CPLD V3P0 & BMC 1.81 version together before doing the first system reset. After the system reset, the FRU & BIOS components can be flashed.
- For more information, please refer to the R01.01.0005 Out of Band (OOB) FW Component Update Installation Guide.
- Please refer to the respective "Release Notes" files for complete list of known issues, workarounds and detailed requirements.
- Firmware check is not applicable, hence updates will be triggered even when the versions in the system and in the SFUP package are same
- Do NOT interrupt or reboot or remove power from your system during the update process. Doing so may render your system inoperable.
- Do NOT attempt to down rev the system software once loaded on to the system. Doing so may render your system inoperable.
- All updates provided in this package are installed using the windows and Linux operating environment only.
- Do not modify any of the script files. The scripts as written will provide the most reliable update experience.
- Refer to the userguide which is available in sysfwupdt folder for any update scenarios or sysfwupdt commands.
- ITK ".cap" file need to be customized else ".cap file" update will fail
- Intel® Server Board M50FCP Family
Contact Intel for pre-production hardware support requirements.