Intel® Server M20NTP Family BIOS and Firmware Update SFUP Package (SFUP_BIOS/ME/BMC/FRU)
- Size: 93.2 MB
- SHA1: 1C986303020C04A7AE28140140BE5CC27B5A1F3C
System firmware requirements
This package is for Intel® Server M20NTP Family only.
This update package includes the following production-level system firmware updates:
System BIOS - 0021.D02.2204261106
BMC Firmware - 00.24.0D01_enc
Firmware update tools
Firmware Update Tools: 16.0.3
To update the system firmware stack to the versions included in this update package, the currently loaded system firmware stack on the system must meet the following:
System BIOS - 0011D01 or later
BMC Firmware - 00.13.84bc or later
- After upgrading to BIOS 0011D01, System was not allowed to downgrade to any previous version
- After upgrading to BMC 00.13.84bc, System was not allowed to downgrade to any previous version
!! For enabling BMC EWS please run the below IPMI commands:
- ipmitool -I lanplus -H<IP Address> -U<account> -P<password> raw 6 0x40 1 0x42 4
- ipmitool -I lanplus -H<IP Address> -U<account> -P<password> raw 0x32 0x6a 0x01 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x01 0x62 0x6f 0x74 0x68 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0xff 0xff 0xff 0xff 0xbb 1 0 0 8 7 0 0 0 0
If the system doesn't currently meet the above system firmware requirements, you must download a previously-posted System Update Package (SUP) and update the system to the preceding described firmware revisions before updating the system to the firmware stack included in this package.
Do not use this package for other Intel® products. Please check the correct package for your system.(Intel® Download Center)
Intel® Server M20NTP Family
See the release notes and readme files for installation instructions, supported hardware, what is new, bug fixes, and known issues.
Click the link Read Me (pdf) below to download the BIOS update instructions in Simplified Chinese.