This download contains the System Update Package for the Intel® Server Board S2600KP Family for Intel® OFU Utility and WinPE*, read firmware dependencies in requirements section.
- Size: 29 MB
- SHA1: EF1D24D492B7B590A681A6F239C70345265CCE89
To update the system firmware stack to the versions included in this update package, the currently loaded system firmware stack on the system must meet the following:
- System BIOS - Production version 01.01.1029 or later
- ME Firmware - Production version 03.01.03.072 or later
- BMC Firmware - Production version 01.61.12390 or later
Failure to get to the required firmware stack, may cause unexpected results. For pre-production hardware and software support requirements, contact Intel for details.
About this release
Contact Intel for pre-production hardware support requirements
This package can be updated using one of the following methods:
- Windows* or Linux* operating system using Intel(R) One-boot Flash Update (OFU) V14.1 Build 25
- Windows* Preboot Execution Environment (WinPE)
Before performing the system update, read the release notes and readme files for installation instructions, supported hardware, what is new, bug fixes, and known issues.