This download contains the System Update Package for the Intel® Server Board S2600KP Family for Intel® OFU Utility and WinPE*, read firmware dependencies in requirements section.
- Size: 29 MB
- SHA1: EF1D24D492B7B590A681A6F239C70345265CCE89
To update the system firmware stack to the versions included in this update package, the currently loaded system firmware stack on the system must meet the following:
- System BIOS - Production version 01.01.1029 or later
- ME Firmware - Production version 03.01.03.072 or later
- BMC Firmware - Production version 01.61.12390 or later
Failure to get to the required firmware stack, may cause unexpected results. For pre-production hardware and software support requirements, contact Intel for details.
About this release
Contact Intel for pre-production hardware support requirements
This package can be updated using one of the following methods:
- Windows* or Linux* operating system using Intel® One-boot Flash Update (OFU) V14.1 Build 25
- Windows* Preboot Execution Environment (WinPE)
Before performing the system update, read the release notes and readme files for installation instructions, supported hardware, what is new, bug fixes, and known issues.
This download is valid for the product(s) listed below.
Product and Performance Information
Intel is in the process of removing non-inclusive language from our current documentation, user interfaces, and code. Please note that retroactive changes are not always possible, and some non-inclusive language may remain in older documentation, user interfaces, and code.