Provides Windows* driver for 2nd Generation Tri-mode (NVMe+SAS+SATA) Intel RAID Controllers.
- Windows Server 2022 family*, Windows Server 2019 family*
- Size: 1.9 MB
- SHA1: 2D68808659CE673D2ED11A34705204DCA80C3460
Installs Windows* driver for the following 2nd Generation Tri-mode (NVMe+SAS+SATA) Intel RAID Controllers:
- Full featured (RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50, 60)
- Intel® RAID Adapter RS3P4TF160F
- Intel® RAID Adapter RS3P4MF088F
Drivers in this package for Windows Server* have activated Microsoft security fixes.
Users deploying these drivers need to have reviewed KB4482887 before driver upgrade/installation.
If driver upgrade/installation is performed without correct OS patch level, system crash may be experienced.
Driver Version = 7.726.01.00
OS supported = Windows Server 2022, 2021H2, 2019
Note: For OS compatibility, also refer to the list of supported OS for the Intel Server board.
See the release notes for what's new or fixed, known issues and installation instructions.
Note: Intel recommends upgrading the Intel RAID Controller firmware to the latest available.