Provides Linux* driver for 2nd Gen Tri-mode (NVMe+SAS+SATA) Intel® RAID Controllers.
- Ubuntu Family*, SUSE Linux Family*, Red Hat Linux Family*
- Size: 21.8 MB
- SHA1: A7318A0E92427DED2B3D2EAA822F57A82F17B256
Installs Linux* driver for the following 2nd Gen Trimode (NVMe+SAS+SATA) Intel® RAID Controllers:
- Full featured (MR; RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50, 60)
- Intel® RAID Adapter RS3P4TF160F
- Intel® RAID Adapter RS3P4MF088F
Driver Version = 07.722.02.00
Operating System(OS) supported =
- RHEL* 8 (U3-U6), RHEL 9
- SLES* 12 (SP3-SP5), SLES 15 (SP1-SP3)
Product and Performance Information
Intel is in the process of removing non-inclusive language from our current documentation, user interfaces, and code. Please note that retroactive changes are not always possible, and some non-inclusive language may remain in older documentation, user interfaces, and code.