This download record installs Wi-Fi, Ethernet drivers and Killer Software for the Intel® Killer™ products.
- Windows 11 Family*, Windows 10, 64-bit*
- Size: 62.8 MB
- SHA1: 79B00162B293E8C372A2FE659C5992EB182E877D
The 35.23.826 version of Intel® Killer™ Performance Suite package installs the Windows® 10 and Windows 11* Wi-Fi, Ethernet drivers and Killer Networking Software for the following Intel® Killer™ products:
- 18.104.22.168 for Intel® Killer™ 1550, AX1650, AX1675
- 22.214.171.124 (Windows 10), 126.96.36.199 (Windows 11) for Intel® Killer™ E3100
- 10.65.421.2023 (Windows 10), 1126.14.613.2023 (Windows 11) for Intel® Killer™ E5000
- 10.65.421.2023 (Windows 10), 1125.14.613.2023 (Windows 11) for Intel® Killer™ E3000, E3100G
- 10.65.421.2023 (Windows 10), 1168.14.613.2023 (Windows 11) for Intel® Killer™ E2500v2, E2600
- 3.1523.831.1 for Killer Networking Software
Note: This Software Release version does not include new drivers for the Killer E2200, Killer E2400, Killer, E2500, Killer 1525 Wireless, Killer 1535 Wireless, Killer 1435 Wireless, or the Killer AX500 Wireless adapters, but the Killer Networking Software can be installed on the systems with the above adapters.
- Some drivers from this package may not have been updated and are the same as the previous package. You need to install this package in order to update any version of the drive mentioned above.
- Only Windows 10 and Windows 11 64-bit Operating systems are supported. Check if your Windows 10 is 32-bit or 64-bit.
See the release notes for what's new or fixed, known issues, and supported hardware.
How to install
- Download the file to a folder on your PC.
- Double-click on the file to launch the installation.
Alternatively, you may download and run Intel® Driver & Support Assistant to automatically detect updates.
This download is valid for the product(s) listed below.
Automatically update your drivers and software
Use this tool to identify your products and get driver and software updates for your Intel hardware.