Installs Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (RAID) for Windows® 10 64-bit for NUC11PA
- OS Independent
- Size: 2.9 MB
- SHA1: 8D976B9744A44FA7AC469014718AD956CD3D38C7
- Windows 10, 64-bit*
- Size: 22 MB
- SHA1: 0756C8807BEFE21C0B0C14938FDA8E79739B1628
The Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST) Driver supports the configuration and enabling of multiple features, including:
- Configuration and maintenance of RAID volumes
- Intel® RST
- Intel® Optane™ Memory
Before installing RST driver, make sure that VMD is enabled in BIOS.
Which files to choose?
- Download and unzip RST-Win10-126.96.36.1998_2.zip and execute SetupRST.exe
Supports advanced features such as management of RAID volumes and Intel® System Recovery Technology (Intel® SRT) and Intel® Optane Memory.
1) Use RST-f6vmdflpy-Win10-188.8.131.528.zip during operating system installation to detect PCIe* NVMe* drives.
- the Chipset SATA Mode must be changed to RAID in the BIOS. This driver may be needed in order to detect the drive during operating system installation.
This download is valid for the product(s) listed below.
- Intel® NUC 11 Performance kit - NUC11PAKi5
- Intel® NUC 11 Performance kit - NUC11PAHi5
- Intel® NUC 11 Performance Mini PC - NUC11PAQi70QA
- Intel® NUC 11 Performance kit - NUC11PAKi3
- Intel® NUC 11 Performance Mini PC - NUC11PAQi50WA
- Intel® NUC 11 Performance kit - NUC11PAHi3
- Intel® NUC 11 Performance kit - NUC11PAHi7
- Intel® NUC 11 Performance kit - NUC11PAKi7
The content on this page is a combination of human and computer translation of the original, English-language content. This content is provided for your convenience and for general information only and should not be relied upon as complete or accurate. If there is any contradiction between the English-language version of this page and the translation, the English-language version will govern and control. View the English-language version of this page.