Provides Linux* RDMA Driver for the E810 and X722 Intel® Ethernet Controllers.
- Size: 359.2 KB
- SHA1: 6401B3D24077C94C27F32FB34F7DE867F0385109
This release includes RDMA Linux* Drivers for Intel® Ethernet Network Connections.
The irdma driver supports devices based on the following controllers:
- Intel® Ethernet Network Connection X722
- Intel® Ethernet Controller E810-C
- Intel® Ethernet Controller E810-XXV
Due to the continuous development of the Linux kernel, the drivers are updated more often than the bundled releases. The latest driver can be found on http://downloadcenter.intel.com.
Differences between adapters are described in each section of the README_irdma.txt
Note: For both E810 and X722, the corresponding LAN driver (ice or i40e) must be built from source included in this release and installed on your system prior to installing irdma.
This download is valid for the product(s) listed below.
- Intel® Ethernet Controller E810-CAM1
- Intel® Ethernet Controller E810-CAM2
- Intel® Ethernet Controller E810-XXVAM2
- Intel® Ethernet Network Adapter E810-2CQDA2
- Intel® Ethernet Network Adapter E810-CQDA2 for OCP 3.0
- Intel® Ethernet Network Adapter E810-CQDA2
- Intel® Ethernet Network Adapter E810-CQDA1 for OCP 3.0
- Intel® Ethernet Network Adapter E810-XXVDA4 for OCP 3.0
- Intel® Ethernet Network Adapter E810-XXVDA2 for OCP 3.0
- Intel® Ethernet Network Adapter E810-XXVDA4
- Intel® Ethernet Network Adapter E810-CQDA1
- Intel® Ethernet Network Adapter E810-XXVDA2
- Intel® Ethernet Network Adapter E810-CQDA1 for OCP
Product and Performance Information
Intel is in the process of removing non-inclusive language from our current documentation, user interfaces, and code. Please note that retroactive changes are not always possible, and some non-inclusive language may remain in older documentation, user interfaces, and code.