Non-Volatile Memory (NVM) Update Utility for Intel® Ethernet Network Adapters E810 Series—VMware ESX*. (3.20)
- Size: 39.7 MB
- SHA1: C21D187E81301CC2B7B54043F8CB142FE30A0FFD
Change Notice, April 27, 2022:
NVM Update Package 3.20 has been updated. If you currently have the 3.20 update package installed and are re-running this update package because of this change, please note the following: One of the NVM Images was updated to enable the link mode 8x10.
Affected device: PBA <M39299-00x>
This package contains all files required to update the non-volatile memory (NVM) on the Intel® Ethernet Adapter E810 in your system. It contains the NVM update utility, configuration file, updated NVM binaries, and required driver files.
See the included readme file for more information such as installation instructions, limitations and prerequisites, and other details.
About Intel® software and drivers
The driver or software for your Intel® component might have been changed or replaced by the computer manufacturer. We recommend you work with your computer manufacturer before installing our driver so you don’t lose features or customizations.
This download is valid for the product(s) listed below.
- Intel® Ethernet Controller E810-CAM1
- Intel® Ethernet Controller E810-CAM2
- Intel® Ethernet Controller E810-XXVAM2
- Intel® Ethernet Network Adapter E810-2CQDA2
- Intel® Ethernet Network Adapter E810-CQDA2 for OCP 3.0
- Intel® Ethernet Network Adapter E810-CQDA2
- Intel® Ethernet Network Adapter E810-CQDA1 for OCP 3.0
- Intel® Ethernet Network Adapter E810-XXVDA2 for OCP 3.0
- Intel® Ethernet Network Adapter E810-XXVDA4
- Intel® Ethernet Network Adapter E810-CQDA1
- Intel® Ethernet Network Adapter E810-XXVDA2
- Intel® Ethernet Network Adapter E810-CQDA1 for OCP