Provides Linux* driver for entry level 12Gbs Intel RAID Controllers supporting RAID 0, 1, 10, 1E.
- Ubuntu Family*, SUSE Linux Family*, Red Hat Linux Family*
- Size: 64.1 MB
- SHA1: F98BFCE9E9BA9968468F6DDCA6D3FB821CFEFF05
Installs Linux* driver for the following entry level 12Gbs Intel RAID Controllers supporting RAID 0, 1, 10, 1E:
- Intel® RAID Module RMS3JC080
- Intel® RAID Controller RS3UC080, RS3FC044
Driver Version = ph21.0-40.00.00.00
Operating System(OS) supported =
- RHEL* 7 (U7-U9) x64, RHEL* 8 (U2-U4) x64
- SLES* 12(SP3-SP5) x64, SLES* 15 x64 (U1-U3)
- Ubuntu* (all releases) x64
Note: For OS compatibility, also refer to the list of supported OS for the Intel Server board.
See the release notes for what's new or fixed, known issues and installation instructions.
Note: Intel recommends upgrading the Intel RAID Controller firmware to the latest available.