The Intel® Memory and Storage Tool (Intel® MAS) is a drive management tool for Intel® SSDs and Intel® Optane™ Memory devices, supported on Windows*.
- Windows Server 2012 R2 family*, Windows Server 2022 family*, Windows 8.1 Family*, Windows Server 2016 family*, Windows 10 Family*, Windows Server 2019 family*, Windows 11 Family*
- Size: 111.7 MB
- SHA1: 35BACB7186D8DFBA44E882EA129DB900DD3231E7
The Intel® Memory and Storage Tool (Intel® MAS) is drive management software with a Graphical User Interface for Windows* that allows you to view current drive information, perform firmware updates, run full diagnostic scans, perform secure erase processes, and provide SMART attributes from Intel® SSDs.
- You can use this tool to update firmware for PCIe*/NVMe*- and SATA-based Client and Datacenter Intel® SSD drives, for help with this see the video here
- Non Intel® SSD's are not supported
- The Windows* download includes the GUI and CLI version of the tool. For the Linux* CLI package
- See the Release Notes for changes in this revision
- For firmware update capabilities outside of an operating system, visit the Intel® SSD Firmware Update Tool.
- For the latest firmware available for Intel SSDs, check the firmware versions.
- If you purchased your Intel® SSD from an OEM, your firmware version may have different naming. Contact your local OEM representative for latest firmware revisions.
- If you need any assistance with the firmware update or experience issues, contact Intel Customer Support.
For corporate customers who want to use the Intel® Memory and Storage Tool for their internal corporate use, refer to the SoftwareLicenseAgreement_Commercial Use.pdf agreement included in the zip package.
Automatic Driver and Software Updates
Identify your products and install Intel driver and software updates for your Windows* system.