The Intel® RST CLI Pro utility can be used to perform basic acceleration operations on Intel® Optane memory capable systems.
- Size: 2.3 MB
- SHA1: 454D52AFF8B1A441CC35BE6401CCB88B2AE8C9D6
Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST) CLI Pro is a command line utility for Windows® 10 that can be used to perform basic operations on Intel® Optane™ memory capable systems such as the following:
- Enable acceleration
- Disable acceleration
- View progress of Enable/Disable action
- This is a management utility for Intel® Optane™ memory capable systems and supported usages. Please see the Readme for usage details and the Installation Guide (Minimum Requirements Section 1.2) for complete requirement details
- The Intel® RST Windows* driver (included with this package) must be installed before using this application, as the version of the application and driver must match:
- Unzip the ‘f6flpy-x64.zip’ package.
- Right-click the Windows Start menu and open the Device Manager.
- Under ‘Storage Controllers’ right-click the ‘Intel® Chipset SATA/PCIe RST Premium Controller’.
- Select ‘Update driver’.
- In the Open Dialog, select ‘Browse my computer for driver software’.
- Browse to the location of the f6flpy folder unzipped earlier and click ‘Next’.
Product and Performance Information
Intel is in the process of removing non-inclusive language from our current documentation, user interfaces, and code. Please note that retroactive changes are not always possible, and some non-inclusive language may remain in older documentation, user interfaces, and code.