This download is the Windows* version of the Intel Unite® client application. (4.2.34484)
- Windows 11 Family*, Windows 10X family*
- Size: 42.6 MB
- SHA1: 358602758FB55269095C1BED67F7BA227241BFB7
- Windows 11 Family*, Windows 10 Family*
- Size: 42.6 MB
- SHA1: EC143D1BDFA3627DEDB1B4DA7225845C7FFE53CF
Use this file to install the Intel Unite® Client version 4.2.34780.30 of the Intel Unite® app.
- The client: systems can connect to collaboration hubs, or host peer-to-peer meetings.
Note: Additional software is required to configure HUBs and Servers.
It is recommended that you work with an Intel® Technology Provider when adding the Intel Unite app to your environment. Intel Technology Providers can provide valuable guidance and assistance when configuring the Intel Unite app.
Which files do you need?
- Intel_Unite_Client_v4.2.34780.30_x64.mui.msi: Use this file for the installation of the 64-bit version of the Intel Unite® Client.
- Intel_Unite_Client_v4.2.34780.30_x86.mui.msi: Use this file for the installation of the 32-bit version of the Intel Unite® Client.
Additional details can be found in the Intel Unite Solution Deployment Guide, Intel Unite Solution User Guide, and Intel Unite Solution Quick Start Guide.
Product and Performance Information
Intel is in the process of removing non-inclusive language from our current documentation, user interfaces, and code. Please note that retroactive changes are not always possible, and some non-inclusive language may remain in older documentation, user interfaces, and code.