Installs Intel® Rapid Storage Technology software for Windows® 10 & Windows 11* for Intel® NUC NUC8i7HNK and NUC8i7HVK
- Windows 11*, Windows 10, 64-bit*
- Size: 231.7 MB
- SHA1: 168EE28FF449D8D4AEB4AC4A5FC11B3A282734AB
The Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST) Driver supports the configuration and enabling of multiple features, including:
- Configuration and maintenance of RAID volumes
- Intel® RST
Which files to use?
- Supports advanced features such as management of RAID volumes and Intel® System Recovery Technology (Intel® SRT).
- RST_F6Floppy.zip (optional)
- May be required during operating system (OS) installation to detect PCIe* NVMe* drives.
To use setupRST.exe file, the Chipset SATA Mode, in the BIOS, must be changed to RAID and the operating system needs to be installed before the application can be installed.
To use the RST_F6Floppy.zip, the Chipset SATA Mode, in the BIOS, must be changed to RAID. This driver may be needed in order to detect the drive during operating system installation.
This download is valid for the product(s) listed below.
Product and Performance Information
Intel is in the process of removing non-inclusive language from our current documentation, user interfaces, and code. Please note that retroactive changes are not always possible, and some non-inclusive language may remain in older documentation, user interfaces, and code.