Windows* driver for 1st Gen Tri-mode Intel® Storage Controllers supporting JBOD (Passthrough) only.
- Windows 10 Family*, Windows Server 2022 family*, Windows Server 2016 family*, Windows Server 2019 family*
- Size: 1.9 MB
- SHA1: 2E6D59AEEF86226165D76EC2C4997A6F89DE7AA8
Installs Windows* driver for the following Intel® Storage Controller supporting JBOD (Passthrough) only:
- Intel® Storage Module RMSP3JD160J (NVMe+SAS+SATA)
- Intel® Storage Adapter RSP3QD160J (NVMe+SAS+SATA)
- Intel® Storage Adapter RSP3GD016J (SAS+SATA)
Drivers in this package for Windows 10 and Windows Server have activated Microsoft security fixes.
Users deploying these drivers need to have reviewed KB4482887 before driver upgrade/installation.
If driver upgrade/installation is performed without correct OS patch level, system crash may be experienced.
Driver Version = 126.96.36.199
Operating System(OS) supported = Windows Server 2022, 2019, 2016; Windows 10
Note: The OS must also be supported by the Intel Server board or system the RAID controller is installed on. See the list of supported OS for Intel Server board.
See the release notes for what's new or fixed, known issues and installation instructions.
Product and Performance Information
Intel is in the process of removing non-inclusive language from our current documentation, user interfaces, and code. Please note that retroactive changes are not always possible, and some non-inclusive language may remain in older documentation, user interfaces, and code.