Provides Linux* driver for 1st Gen Tri-mode Intel Storage Controllers supporting JBOD (Passthrough).
- Ubuntu Family*, SUSE Linux Family*, Red Hat Linux Family*
- Size: 57.2 MB
- SHA1: 7268878748BAFA76576A052F560D5454C8877629
Installs Linux* driver for the following Intel® Storage Controller supporting JBOD(Passthrough) only:
- Intel® Storage Module RMSP3JD160J (NVMe+SAS+SATA)
- Intel® Storage Adapter RSP3QD160J (NVMe+SAS+SATA)
- Intel® Storage Adapter RSP3GD016J (SAS+SATA)
Driver Version = ph27.0-46.00.00.00
Operating System(OS) supported =
- RHEL* 7 (U7-U9) x64, RHEL* 8 (U3-U6) x64, RHEL 9
- SLES* 12(SP3-SP5) x64, SLES* 15 x64 (U1-U3)
- Ubuntu* (all releases) x64
Note: The OS must also be supported by the Intel Server board or system the RAID controller is installed on. See the list of supported OS for Intel Server board.
See the release notes for what's new or fixed, known issues and installation instructions.