This record provides the Trimode RAID firmware package version 50.8.0-2066 - MR7.8
- OS Independent
- Size: 18.8 MB
- SHA1: 262CAD434C9BC5F98B081DCE6255D6A883D0AAAD
This download supports Intel® 34xx/35xx RAID controllers using MR software stack (RMSP3AD160F, RMSP3CD080F, RMSP3HD080E, RSP3TD160F, RSP3MD088F, RSP3DD080F, RSP3WD080E
Flash package = v50.8.0-2066
Intel recommends loading the Factory Default setting after the firmware upgrade, which doesn't affect data on any existing array.
To do so:
- Reboot the system and log in to the Intel® RAID BIOS Console.
- Select the controller and select Adapter Properties->Next.
- Set the Set Factory Defaults setting to Yes and submit the change.
- Reboot the system (The default settings are applied).
- Reconfigure to the desired settings in the Intel® RAID Web Console 3.
Note: If your system uses SAS/SATA expander RES3FV288, RES3TV360, or JBOD2312S3SP.
Update the following before proceeding:
- Expander FW to B057 revision (or newer)
- RES3FV288 Expander CPLD to EE revision (or newer)
- RES3TV360 Expander CPLD to AA revision (or newer)
You can find Expander FW and CPLD here:
The content on this page is a combination of human and computer translation of the original, English-language content. This content is provided for your convenience and for general information only and should not be relied upon as complete or accurate. If there is any contradiction between the English-language version of this page and the translation, the English-language version will govern and control. View the English-language version of this page.