This download is for version 184.108.40.206 of the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) for Linux* operating system.
- Size: 23.2 KB
- SHA1: F2D3EE8ED69229DBDFD47F1BE6C4D71F31C77338
- Security Updates/Fixes
Is there a Windows* version of Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU)?
Yes, Intel SSU for the Windows operating system can be downloaded here.
Intel SSU for the Linux* operating system is a standalone utility that performs a detailed scan and report of the computer system information to assist you with customer support troubleshooting. Intel SSU for Linux produces an output file that can be saved, viewed and shared by the user.
Note: No personal information is collected. Intel is committed to protecting your privacy. See Intel's Privacy Notice.
See the release notes for more information such as:
- Operating system support
- Output file supported in the Intel SSU for Windows user interface
- Intel® SSU for Linux script file
- Root access requirement
- Help information
- Exit codes
- Third-party logging
- SSU.SH parameter list & definitions
- How to run ssu.sh from the terminal & command line examples
- Additional library or tool requirements
- File - ssu.tar.gz
- Contains - ssu.sh and readme