This download installs version 1.0 of the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) for Linux* operating system.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.7*, OS Independent, SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 SP4*, Ubuntu Family*, SUSE Linux Family*, Linux*, SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP1*, Ubuntu 16.04*, Red Hat Linux Family*, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2*
- Size: 23.2 KB
- SHA1: C8E85F6B576ADC8EC1879A08A93B2C2E3665A4CF
Is there a Windows* version of Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU)?
Yes, Intel SSU for the Windows operating system can be downloaded here.
Intel SSU for the Linux* operating system is a standalone utility that performs a detailed scan and report of the computer system information to assist you with customer support troubleshooting. Intel SSU for Linux produces an output file that can be saved, viewed and shared by the user.
Note: No personal information is collected. Intel is committed to protecting your privacy. See Intel's Privacy Notice.
See the release notes for more information such as:
- Operating system support
- Output file supported in the Intel SSU for Windows user interface
- Intel® SSU for Linux script file
- Root access requirement
- Help information
- Exit codes
- Third-party logging
- SSU.SH parameter list & definitions
- How to run ssu.sh from the terminal & command line examples
- Additional library or tool requirements
- File - ssu.tar.gz
- Contains - ssu.sh and readme