Intel® Server Board S7200AP Product Family firmware update package for Intel® One Boot Flash Update (Intel® OFU) (R01.03.0018).
- OS Independent
- Size: 14.6 MB
- SHA1: 4E70CC2E806AF97ED71C5E5C686FD7F7D37DDF39
This update package includes the following production level system software updates:
System BIOS: R01.03.0018
ME Firmware: 03.01.03.030.0
BMC Firmware: 01.14.11110
Intel® Server Board S7200AP and S7200APR Product Families
Contact Intel for Production hardware support requirements.
- Prior to installation, read the BIOS RELEASE NOTES.txt document and pay close attention to the Important notes and Known issues for this specific release.
- This unified firmware package supports both the S7200AP and S7200APR board and compute module products. All associated Intel® Xeon Phi™ x200 (formerly KNL) or X205 (formerly KNM) CPUs are also supported.
- All updates provided in this package are installed using the OS update method in conjunction with the Intel® One Boot Flash Update (Intel® OFU) tool.
- Don't modify any of the script files. The scripts as written provide the most reliable update experience.
System hardware and software requirements
S7200AP Product Family
- S7200AP baseboard PBA ending in -304 and higher
- Production versions of Intel® Xeon Phi™ x200 (formerly KNL) up to 230W TDP
- System BIOS: R01.02.0001 or greater
- BMC Firmware: Version 01.00.10304 or greater
S7200APR Product Family
- S7200APR baseboard PBA ending in -250 and higher
- Production versions of Intel® Xeon Phi™ x200 (formerly KNL) and Intel® Xeon Phi™ x205 (formerly KNM) Processors up to 320W TDP
- System BIOS: R01.03.0001 or greater
- BMC Firmware: Version 01.09.10985 or greater
- Front Panel, Hot-swap backplane, and Baseboard FRU data must be available for chassis auto-detection to succeed.
- Follow the instructions in the OFU Linux Quick Installation and Firmware Update Instructions and/or in the "ntel_OFU_UserGuideV1.0.
Warning: Don't interrupt or reboot or remove power from your system during the update process.
Doing so may render your system inoperable. Don't attempt to down rev the system software once loaded on to the system. Doing so may render your system inoperable.
See the release notes for installation instructions, supported hardware, what is new, bug fixes, and known issues.
The content on this page is a combination of human and computer translation of the original, English-language content. This content is provided for your convenience and for general information only and should not be relied upon as complete or accurate. If there is any contradiction between the English-language version of this page and the translation, the English-language version will govern and control. View the English-language version of this page.