This download contains the System Update Package for the Intel® Server Board S2600TP Family for Intel® OFU Utility and WinPE*, read firmware dependencies in requirements section.
- Size: 29 MB
- SHA1: 47699873A79AB4214E78642975F5C26526666734
To update the system firmware stack to the versions included in this update package, the currently loaded system firmware stack on the system must meet the following:
System BIOS - Production version 01.01.1029 or later
ME Firmware - Production version 03.01.03.072 or later
BMC Firmware - Production version 1.61.12390 or later
Failure to get to the required firmware stack, may cause unexpected results. For pre-production hardware and software support requirements, contact Intel for details.
About this release
Contact Intel for pre-production hardware support requirements
This package can be updated using one of the following methods:
- Windows* or Linux* operating system using Intel(R) One-boot Flash Update (OFU) V14.1 Build 25
- Windows* Preboot Execution Environment (WinPE)
Before performing the system update, read the release notes and readme files for installation instructions, supported hardware, what is new, bug fixes, and known issues.
This download is valid for the product(s) listed below.
- Intel® Server Board S2600TPR
- Intel® Server Board S2600TPFR
- Intel® Compute Module HNS2600TPR
- Intel® Compute Module HNS2600TPFR
- Intel® Compute Module HNS2600TP24R
- Intel® Compute Module HNS2600TP24SR
- Intel® Server Board S2600TPF
- Intel® Server Board S2600TP
- Intel® Compute Module HNS2600TPF
- Intel® Compute Module HNS2600TP