This download record includes Intel® QSFP+ Configuration Utility version 126.96.36.199 for ESX*. - Final Release
- Size: 1.4 MB
- SHA1: E50FD3B066F3750DAADF244BD71025027B90C1FF
Update Note: Record updated on 02/05/2020 (files & file version unchanged)
The Intel® QSFP+ Configuration Utility is a command line utility that allows users to change the link type of the installed QSFP+ module. The supported types are defined within the adapter's NVM. This utility displays only the devices that potentially support QSFP+ reconfiguration. Only one port per device is displayed, since changes affect the device as a whole, not individual ports.
NOTE: A reboot is required to apply configuration changes. On systems running Oracle Solaris* 11, you must perform a full reboot, not a fast reboot.
Supported operating systems
- Microsoft Windows Server* 2008 R2 and later
- Windows PE* 3.0 and later
- Linux Kernel* 2.6/3.x and later
- Red Hat* Enterprise Linux* 6.5 and later
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server* 10 SP4 and later
- UEFI 2.1 and later
- Oracle Solaris* 11
- VMWare* ESXi* 5.5 and later
- FreeBSD* 10.1 and later
- On systems running Linux, FreeBSD, Solaris, or ESXi, the base driver must be
present for QCU to function correctly.
- On Microsoft Windows* systems, if the driver required to run the tool is not present on the system, it will automatically be installed when QCU is run.
This download is valid for the product(s) listed below.
- Intel® Ethernet Converged Network Adapter XL710-QDA1
- Intel® Ethernet Converged Network Adapter X710-DA4
- Intel® Ethernet Converged Network Adapter X710-T4
- Intel® Ethernet Converged Network Adapter X710-DA2
- Intel® Ethernet Server Adapter XL710-QDA1 for Open Compute Project
- Intel® Ethernet Server Adapter XL710-QDA2 for Open Compute Project
- Intel® Ethernet Converged Network Adapter XL710-QDA2
- Intel® Ethernet Controller XL710-BM1
- Intel® Ethernet Controller XL710-BM2
- Intel® Ethernet Controller X710-BM2
- Intel® Ethernet Server Adapter X710-DA2 for OCP
- Intel® Ethernet Controller XL710-AM2
- Intel® Ethernet Controller X710-AM2
- Intel® Ethernet Controller XL710-AM1
- Ethernet I O Module XL710-QDA1 AXX1P40FRTIOM
- Ethernet I O Module XL710-QDA2 AXX2P40FRTIOM
Product and Performance Information
Intel is in the process of removing non-inclusive language from our current documentation, user interfaces, and code. Please note that retroactive changes are not always possible, and some non-inclusive language may remain in older documentation, user interfaces, and code.