Installs Intel® Wireless Bluetooth® version 22.60.0. Driver version varies depending on the wireless adapter installed.
- Windows 10, 64-bit*
- Size: 46.2 MB
- SHA1: 6E1B59E8D749F4D55241B0CB21B95E5722933152
- Windows 10, 32-bit*
- Size: 46.2 MB
- SHA1: 24CB4BA181CD3BB3C55C0B9807CCC2937A4968AC
Intel® Wireless Bluetooth® is recommended for end-users, including home users and business customers with Intel Wireless Bluetooth technology.
Intel® Wireless Bluetooth® Package version = 22.60.0
- Driver version 22.214.171.124: For Windows® 10 using AX210, AX201, AX200, 9560, 9462, 9461, 9260, 8260, 18260, 8265, 18265
- Driver version 126.96.36.199: For Windows® 10 using 3168, 3165, 7265, 17265
Intel® Wireless Bluetooth® 22.60.0 driver has been updated to include functional and security updates. Users should update to the latest version.
Note: When you update the wireless adapter software package, it might not update the wireless adapter driver if it includes the same driver as the previous release. For instructions, see Intel® PROSet/Wireless Software Version and the Driver Version.
See the release notes for what is new or fixed, known issues, installation instructions, and supported hardware.
Not sure what to download?
Confirm that you have Windows® 10 operating system before installing. Check if your operating system is 32-bit or 64-bit.
Note: Some products support only 64-bit version of Windows 10. See supported operating systems for Intel® Wireless Products for details.
Ensure that your wireless adapter is supported by this download. List of supported wireless adapters available below.
Determine which wireless adapter is installed in your computer system:
- Manually identify your Intel® Wireless Adapter and driver version number.
Which file to choose?
- If you have Windows 10 32-bit: BT_22.60.0_32_Win10.exe
- If you have Windows 10 64-bit: BT_22.60.0_64_Win10.exe
How to install
- Download the file to a folder on your PC.
- Uninstall current version of Intel Wireless Bluetooth Software.
- Double-click the file to launch installation.
About Intel® software and drivers
The driver or software for your Intel® component might have been changed or replaced by the computer manufacturer. We recommend you work with your computer manufacturer before installing our driver so you don’t lose features or customizations.
This download is valid for the product(s) listed below.
- Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX200 (Gig+)
- Intel® Tri-Band Wireless-AC 18265
- Intel® Wi-Fi 6 (Gig+) Desktop Kit
- Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265
- Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 8260
- Intel® Wireless-AC 9560
- Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265 Desktop Kit
- Intel® Wi-Fi 6E AX210 (Gig+)
- Intel® Wireless-N 7265
- Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 3168
- Intel® Wireless-AC 9462
- Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265
- Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX201 (Gig+)
- Intel® Wireless-AC 9461
- Intel® Wireless-AC 9260
- Intel® Dual Band Wireless-N 7265
- Intel® Tri-Band Wireless-AC 17265
- Intel® Tri-Band Wireless-AC 18260
- Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 3165
Automatic Driver and Software Updates
Identify your products and install Intel driver and software updates for your Windows* system.
The content on this page is a combination of human and computer translation of the original, English-language content. This content is provided for your convenience and for general information only and should not be relied upon as complete or accurate. If there is any contradiction between the English-language version of this page and the translation, the English-language version will govern and control. View the English-language version of this page.