Installs the Intel® Network Adapter drivers release 24.1 for Windows® 10.
- Windows 10, 32-bit*, Windows 10*
- Size: 54.7 MB
- SHA1: E9E00BE4D032AA7E7E1014D21299CB411BA1735D
- Windows 10, 64-bit*, Windows 10*
- Size: 78.8 MB
- SHA1: 75F0DC94F9303BE64BE6B532D7D0F3879BA5DB27
SW Release 24.1 supports Windows® 10, Version 1903 and Microsoft Windows Server* 2019, Version 1903.
This release also includes fixes for issues some customers were experiencing with Team and VLAN configuration using Windows PowerShell*.
Advanced Network Services (ANS), Teaming, and VLAN configuration
- Currently Team and VLAN configuration are only supported using Intel® PROSet for Windows PowerShell* Software's cmdlets. This only applies to Windows® 10.
- We plan to add Advanced Network Services including Team and VLAN configuration to the Intel® PROSet Adapter Configuration Utility interface in a future release.
From the Readme
- Support for the Intel® Ethernet Connection (10) I219-LM
- Support for the Intel® Ethernet Connection (10) I219-V
- Support for Windows® 10, Version 1903
- Support for Windows Server 2019*, Version 1903
Removed support of Receive Segment Coalescing (RSC) from Windows Server 2019, Version 1903
This download installs base drivers, Intel® PROSet for Windows Device Manager*, and Intel® PROSet Adapter Configuration Utility for Intel® Network Adapters with Windows 10.
Which file should you download?
Note: 10-GbE adapters are only supported by 64-bit drivers.
- PROWin32.exe for 32-bit (x86) editions of Windows*
- PROWinx64.exe for 64-bit (x64) editions of Windows
How to use this download
Download the self-extracting archive and run it. It will extract the files to a temporary directory, run the installation wizard, and remove the temporary files when the installation is complete. All language files are embedded in this archive. You don't need to download an extra language pack.
- See readme.htm if you want to extract the files without installing.
- See the release notes in the readme.txt file for installation instructions, supported hardware, what's new, bug fixes, and known issues.
This software may also apply to Intel® Ethernet Controllers. Support for built-in network connections is provided by the system or board manufacturer.
Confused about what to download?
Automatically detect and update your drivers and software with the Intel® Driver & Support Assistant.
About Intel® drivers
The driver or software for your Intel® component might have been changed or replaced by the computer manufacturer. We recommend you work with your computer manufacturer before installing our driver so you don’t lose features or customizations.
This download is valid for the product(s) listed below.
- Intel® Ethernet Server Adapter I210-T1
- Intel® Ethernet Converged Network Adapter X540-T2
- Intel® Ethernet Converged Network Adapter X540-T1
- Intel® Ethernet Controller X540-AT2
- Intel® Ethernet Converged Network Adapter X520-DA1
- Intel® Ethernet Converged Network Adapter X550-T1
- Intel® Ethernet Controller I350-AM2
- Intel® Ethernet Controller I350-BT2
- Intel® Ethernet Controller I350-AM4
- Intel® Ethernet Controller X540-BT2
- Intel® Ethernet Controller X550-AT2
- Intel® Ethernet Controller X550-BT2
- Intel® Ethernet Server Adapter I350-F2
- Intel® Ethernet Server Adapter I350-T4V2
- Intel® Ethernet Converged Network Adapter X550-T2
- Intel® Ethernet Converged Network Adapter X520-SR2
- Intel® Ethernet Converged Network Adapter X520-DA2
- Intel® Ethernet Converged Network Adapter X520-LR1
- Intel® Ethernet Converged Network Adapter X520-T2
- Intel® Ethernet Controller I210-AS
- Intel® Ethernet Controller I210-IS
- Intel® Ethernet Controller I210-AT
- Intel® Ethernet Server Adapter I350-T2V2
- Intel® Ethernet Controller X550-AT
- Intel® 82599EN 10 Gigabit Ethernet Controller
- Intel® 82599ES 10 Gigabit Ethernet Controller
- Intel® Ethernet Converged Network Adapter X520-QDA1
- Intel® Ethernet Server Adapter I350-F4
- Intel® Ethernet Controller I210-IT
- Intel® 82599EB 10 Gigabit Ethernet Controller
- Intel® Ethernet Controller I210-CS
- Intel® Ethernet Converged Network Adapter X520-SR1
- Intel® Ethernet Controller I211-AT
Product and Performance Information
Intel is in the process of removing non-inclusive language from our current documentation, user interfaces, and code. Please note that retroactive changes are not always possible, and some non-inclusive language may remain in older documentation, user interfaces, and code.