This download contains the BIOS update package version 43 for Intel® Server Board S1200BTLR and S1200BTLRM systems for EFI (02.00.0043).
- OS Independent
- Size: 5.8 MB
- SHA1: FB81205C6866ABAEAAC4D94628C7B00790DB2BE3
This download contains BIOS and ME update package for the Intel® Server Board S1200BTLR/S1200BTLRM and Intel® Server System R1304BTLSFANR/R1304BTLSHBNR/P4304BTLSFCNR/P4304BTLSHCNR for use with the embedded Extensible Firmware Interface (EFI) shell. Don't use this package on Intel® Server Board S1200BTSR or Intel® Server System R1304BTSSFANR/P4304BTSSFCNR.
Note: There is not separate firmware of the hot-swap backplane FUP4X35HSBP for Intel® Server System S1200BT. The hot-swap backplane firmware is integrated into the BMC firmware.
Before starting the firmware update, refer to the release notes for detailed information.
This package contains BIOS recovery files. Refer to the BIOS recovery instructions in the BIOS release notes of this package.
To find more information about using EFI, go to Extensible Firmware Interface (EFI) - Basic operating instructions.
The software contains open-source software. The associated open-source licenses are included with the source code.
The open-source code for BMC firmware is available for download.
See the release notes for installation instructions, supported hardware, what is new, bug fixes, and known issues.
This download is valid for the product(s) listed below.
- Intel® Server System R1304BTLSFANR
- Intel® Server System P4304BTSSFCN
- Intel® Server System P4304BTLSFCN
- Intel® Server System R1304BTLSHBN
- Intel® Server System R1304BTSSFAN
- Intel® Server System R1304BTSSFANR
- Intel® Server Board S1200BTSR
- Intel® Server Board S1200BTLRM
- Intel® Server Board S1200BTS
- Intel® Server System R1304BTLSHBNR
- Intel® Server System R1304BTLSFAN
- Intel® Server System P4304BTLSFCNR
- Intel® Server System P4304BTLSHCN
- Intel® Server System P4304BTSSFCNR
- Intel® Server System P4304BTLSHCNR
- Intel® Server Board S1200BTLR
- Intel® Server Board S1200BTL
Product and Performance Information
Intel is in the process of removing non-inclusive language from our current documentation, user interfaces, and code. Please note that retroactive changes are not always possible, and some non-inclusive language may remain in older documentation, user interfaces, and code.