Provides Linux* driver for Trimode (NVMe+SAS+SATA) Intel® RAID Controllers.
- Ubuntu Family*, CentOS Linux Family*, SUSE Linux Family*, Red Hat Linux Family*
- Size: 10.1 MB
- SHA1: F00E57F955BB2AD478C1EF5B0876F7033D21A1C1
Installs Linux* driver for the following Trimode (NVMe+SAS+SATA) Intel® RAID Controllers:
- Full featured (MR; RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50, 60)
- Intel® RAID Module RMSP3AD160F, RMSP3CD080F
- Intel® RAID Adapter RSP3TD160F, RSP3MD088F, RSP3DD080F
- Entry level (iMR; RAID 0, 1, 5, 10, 50)
- Intel® RAID Module RMSP3HD080E
- Intel® RAID Adapter RSP3WD080E
Driver Version = 7.708.12.00
Operating System(OS) supported =
- RHEL* 7 (U5-U7), RHEL 8 (GA, U1)
- SLES* 12(SP2-SP5), SLES 15 (GA,U1)
Note: The OS must also be supported by the Intel Server board or system the RAID controller is installed on. See the list of supported OS for Intel Server board.
See the release notes for what's new or fixed, known issues and installation instructions.
Note: Intel recommends upgrading the Intel RAID Controller firmware to the latest available.
Product and Performance Information
Intel is in the process of removing non-inclusive language from our current documentation, user interfaces, and code. Please note that retroactive changes are not always possible, and some non-inclusive language may remain in older documentation, user interfaces, and code.