Intel® Network Adapter Driver for 82575/6, 82580, I350, and I210/211-based Gigabit Network Connections for Linux* ( 22.214.171.124)
- Size: 337.9 KB
- SHA1: B1DE7A29A4EBD986D60F692423A15EE517FA4D0E
- Fix up parameters for the igb_ndo_fdb_add function
- Fix wraping mmiowb() in SPIN_UNLOCK_IMPLIES_MMIOWB
- Add support for RHEL8.1
- Add support for flow_block_cb_setup_simple
- Minor bugfixes and documentation updates
This release includes Base Drivers for Intel® Ethernet Network Connections.
- igb driver supports all 82575-, 82576-, 82580-, I350-, I210-, I211-, and I354-based gigabit network connections.
- igbvf driver supports 82576-based virtual function devices that can only be activated on kernels that support SR-IOV.
- e1000e driver supports all PCI Express* gigabit network connections, except those that are 82575-, 82576-, 82580-, and I350-, I210-, and I211-based.
- The Intel® PRO/1000 P Dual Port Server Adapter is supported by the e1000 driver, not the e1000e driver due to the 82546 part being used behind a PCI Express bridge.
- Gigabit devices based on the Intel® Ethernet Controller X722 are supported by the i40e driver.
If you currently have the e1000 driver installed and need to install e1000e, perform the following:
- If your version of e1000 is 126.96.36.199 or less, upgrade to e1000 version
8.x, using the instructions in the e1000 README.
- Install the e1000e driver using the instructions in the Building and Installation section in the readme.
- Modify /etc/modprobe.conf to point your PCIe* devices to use the new e1000e driver using alias ethX e1000e, or use your distribution's specific method for configuring network adapters like RedHat's setup/system-config-network or SuSE's yast2.
See the release notes for installation instructions, supported hardware, what is new, bug fixes, and known issues.
Confused about what to download?
Automatically detect and update your drivers and software with the Intel® Driver & Support Assistant.
About Intel® drivers
The driver or software for your Intel® component might have been changed or replaced by the computer manufacturer. We recommend you work with your computer manufacturer before installing our driver so you don’t lose features or customizations.
This download is valid for the product(s) listed below.
- Intel® Ethernet Controller I210-CS
- Intel® 82576NS Gigabit Ethernet Controller
- Intel® Ethernet Server Adapter I210-T1
- Intel® Ethernet Controller I211-AT
- Intel® 82575EB Gigabit Ethernet Controller
- Intel® Gigabit ET Dual Port Server Adapter
- Intel® Ethernet Controller I210-AT
- Intel® Ethernet Controller I210-AS
- Intel® Ethernet Controller I350-BT2
- Intel® Ethernet Server Adapter I350-T2
- Intel® Gigabit ET2 Quad Port Server Adapter
- Intel® Ethernet Server Adapter I340-T4
- Intel® Ethernet Controller I210-IS
- Intel® Ethernet Controller I350-AM4
- Intel® Ethernet Server Adapter I350-T2V2
- Intel® Ethernet Server Adapter I340-F4
- Intel® 82576EB Gigabit Ethernet Controller
- Intel® Ethernet Server Adapter I350-T4V2
- Intel® Ethernet Server Adapter I350-F2
- Intel® Ethernet Server Adapter I350-F4
- Intel® Ethernet Controller I210-IT
- Intel® Ethernet Controller I350-AM2
- Intel® Gigabit EF Dual Port Server Adapter
- Intel® 82580EB Gigabit Ethernet Controller
Product and Performance Information
Intel is in the process of removing non-inclusive language from our current documentation, user interfaces, and code. Please note that retroactive changes are not always possible, and some non-inclusive language may remain in older documentation, user interfaces, and code.