1.1. New Features and Enhancements
Intel® Quartus® Prime Pro Edition Software Version 23.2 includes functional and security updates. Keep your software up-to-date and follow the technical recommendations that help to improve the security of your Intel® Quartus® Prime installation.
- Added support for new Intel Agilex® 7 devices. For details, refer to Changes in Device Support.
- Enhanced Power and Thermal Calculator (PTC) as follows:
- PTC GUI enhanced to include a Select Device button, which allows you to modify their device selection.
- Hierarchy Manager enhanced to support bulk editing (with the new Bulk Edit button in the GUI) of hierarchical parameters.
- PTC Main page enhanced to include a parameter and value table for the selected device.
- I/O page enhanced to include the Voltage setting for unused HVIO banks field. While this field is visible for Intel Agilex® 7 devices, values can be set only for Intel Agilex® 5 devices.
- The Transceivers page of the Power and Thermal Calculator added a RX Adaptation column