4.6.5. Adding Floating Seats
- Log on to your My Intel account from www.intel.com.
- Access the Self‑Service Licensing Center.
- In the Add Seat License tab, click Add Seats to access the My Add Seat License page.
- On the Add Seats page, select a product to which you want to add additional seats, and click Next.
- Select the product with the seats you want to apply and click Next.
- Type the number of additional seats you want to add to your floating license in the Number of Seats to Add box.
Floating License Example
If you have an existing floating license with ten seats that expires in five months and you purchase two additional seats, your updated floating license maintenance subscription would expire in seven months for all twelve seats.
Did you find the information on this page useful?