Video is a primary way that we interact with the world, whether via broadcasting and streaming, in-cloud gaming, or remote desktop solutions. In all cases, video codecs are the linchpin that allows all interactions to happen.
This webinar focuses on the Intel® oneAPI Video Processing Library (oneVPL), which is a single, video-focused API for encoding, decoding, and video processing across CPUs, GPUs, FPGAs, and more.
Join technical consulting engineer Mark Liu to tour the highlights of oneVPL and how it can help you unlock media features across a broad range of accelerators.
- Enhanced features of oneVPL including new C++ and Python* APIs and High Efficiency Video Coding (HEVC) encode capabilities (10 bit, 4-2-2, 4-4-4)
- An exploration of graphics hardware interoperability
- How to identify and enable new hardware targets, including access to new and prerelease development systems in the Intel® DevCloud
- Hyper Encode
Get the Software
- Get the Intel oneAPI Video Processing Library as part of the Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit—a foundational set of tools and libraries for developing high-performance, data-centric applications across diverse architectures.
- Get the stand-alone version of oneVPL.
- Upgrade from Intel® Media SDK to oneVPL
- How to Choose Video Processing Software for Intel® Hardware
- oneVPL Codecs for Intel Hardware