Intel oneAPI moved to an LLVM infrastructure with release 2021.3. In this inaugural session of Talk to the Experts, we show where to start with this powerful compiler framework for creating new and enhancing existing languages:
- Download the latest version of the LLVM compiler.
- Set up the environment on Windows* and Linux*.
- Build and run a simple program using the ICX driver for the Intel® oneAPI DPC++/C++ Compiler.
- Get Q&A time with Intel® compiler experts.
Get the Software
To access the Intel oneAPI DPC++/C++ Compiler and more:
- Download the Intel oneAPI DPC++/C++ Compiler as part of the Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit. This is a foundational set of 15 tools and libraries for developing high-performance, data-centric applications across CPUs, GPUs, FPGAs, and other accelerators. More Information
- Intel® Parallel Studio XE or Intel® System Studio users can migrate to the next generation of these powerful suites. Each one includes the oneAPI DPC++/C++ Compiler. More Information
Session 2: Driver Options, Pragmas & Intrinsics for the Intel oneAPI DPC++/C++ Compiler