Intel is no longer actively developing this comprehensive suite of advanced video analysis tools. We transferred development and new sales to ViCue Soft, which sells it under a new name: Video Codec Analyzer.
If you are a current licensee, Intel will continue to provide support and maintenance updates. For expired or new customers, contact ViCue Soft for support or new software versions. ViCue Soft
(Use this application to develop client media applications for Microsoft Windows*.)
Contact Product Support
Users with paid licenses can access Priority Support for confidential, secure access to Intel engineers.
For additional support options, see Get Help.
- Further benefits of Priority Support are outlined in the Priority Support FAQ.
- Registering, licensing, and downloading FAQ
Providing nonstandard input to Intel® Video Pro Analyzer may cause the product to malfunction.
- The evaluation version is limited to 10 frames only and it is hard to understand all the capabilities of the tool.
- Evaluation copies of software tools typically do have limited capabilities to ensure a distinction with a purchased product with full capabilities. For help with your needs, contact our sales team.
- I need to analyze transport stream packets. Is this feature available?
- Intel® VPA currently supports MP4 and MPEG2 TS/PS containers, but doesn't provide visualization.
- Can I review packet level statistics from MPEG-DASH or HLS?
- Intel® VPA is intended for file-based operations.
- Does Intel® VPA support an audio analysis?
- This tool primarily provides such a detailed video elementary stream syntax visualization that audio support is not available. However, if you are looking for an audio codec support, it is available in Intel® Media SDK.
- Does Intel® VPA support SVC, MVC, etc.?