UEFI Firmware Project for Intel Atom® Processor E3900 Series Processor Platforms
Last Updated: 09/05/2019
This project is open source UEFI firmware, based on the TianoCore EDK II codebase, for the following platforms based on the Intel Atom® Processor E3900 Series processor (formerly Apollo Lake):
- Leaf Hill Customer Reference Board (CRB)
- UP Squared (UP2) Production board from AAEON*
Please report any firmware issues in TianoCore Bugzilla under the 'EDK2 Platforms' product field.
Note: release 0.71 code base is updated to the UDK2018 core release, and moves to the branch of edk2-platforms on GitHub* (devel-IntelAtomProcessorE3900).
Current Firmware Releases
Intel Atom® Processor E3900 Series Release
IntelAtomE3900-0.71 Binary.Objects Modules
Leaf Hill-0.71-Firmware Images
UP Squared-0.71-Firmware Images
Firmware Update Utilities
Flash Update Utilities
The FirmwareUpdateUtilities ZIP file contains IA32 & x64 utilities for the UEFI Shell. These utilities require the 'BIOS Lock' feature to be disabled. Please refer to the release notes for programming instructions.
- IntelAtomE3900-0.71-ReleaseNotes (TXT file for supported features, known issues)
- IntelAtomE3900-0.71-BuildInstructions (TXT file; Build instructions for compiling firmware from source)
- Open Source UEFI Firmware Enabling Guide: Intel Atom Processor E3900 Series Platforms
- UEFI Porting Guide for the Intel Atom processor E3900 Series
Product and Performance Information
Performance varies by use, configuration and other factors. Learn more at www.Intel.com/PerformanceIndex.