Features / Description
The Intel® Media Software Development Kit (Intel® Media SDK) Video Conferencing Sample demonstrates how to use Intel® Media SDK API features, intended for generic video conferencing tasks.
- How to configure Intel® Media SDK Encode for generating low latency bit stream
- How to recover from situation when receiving part couldn’t decode some frame due to network packets loss
- How to change target bitrate of Intel® Media SDK Encode dynamically
- How to force Intel® Media SDK Encode to insert a key frame at particular position out of predefined GOP structure
- How to force Intel® Media SDK Encode to create long term reference from particular frame
- How to use per frame mode QP (quantization parameter)
- How to enable Microsoft* Lync* Features (temporal scalability)
- How to enable Reference Picture Marking Repetition SEI
- How to change encoding resolution dynamically
The Intel® Media SDK Video Conferencing Sample supports the following video formats:
|output (compressed)||H.264 (AVC)|
Note: For format YUV420, the Intel® Media SDK Video Conferencing Sample assumes the order Y, U, V in the input file.
- IA-32 or Intel® 64 architecture processors with the Intel® Core™ processor or later is required for this Developer’s release.
- 200 MB free hard disk space for this release.
- The software implementation DLLs, libmfxsw32.dll and libmfxsw64.dll, requires compatible IA-32 or Intel® 64 architecture processor with support for Intel® Streaming SIMD Extensions 2 instructions.
- Microsoft* Windows* Vista* with Service Pack 2, or Microsoft* Windows* 7 Operating System
- Microsoft* Visual* C++ 2005 with Service Pack 1 or more recent version of this tool
Product and Performance Information
Performance varies by use, configuration and other factors. Learn more at www.Intel.com/PerformanceIndex.