- Intel® Core™ Processor Family
- Intel® Xeon® Processor Family
- Intel® Xeon® Scalable Performance Processor Family
- Intel® Data Center GPU Max Series
- Operating Systems:
- Ubuntu* LTS v20.04 and v22.04
- SUSE* Linux Enterprise Server* 15 SP2 and SP3
- Red Hat* Enterprise Linux* 8
- GNU*: C, C++ 4.8.5 or higher
- Intel® C++ Compiler for Linux* OS 19.1 or higher
- Intel® C/C++ Compiler Classic 2021.1
- Required: Intel® oneAPI DPC++/C++ Compiler
- Fabric Software:
Notices and Disclaimers
Intel technologies may require enabled hardware, software or service activation.
No product or component can be absolutely secure.
Your costs and results may vary.
© Intel Corporation. Intel, the Intel logo, and other Intel marks are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries. Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.
No license (express or implied, by estoppel or otherwise) to any intellectual property rights is granted by this document.
The products described may contain design defects or errors known as errata which may cause the product to deviate from published specifications. Current characterized errata are available on request.
Intel disclaims all express and implied warranties, including without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement, as well as any warranty arising from course of performance, course of dealing, or usage in trade.