- Intel® Core™ Processor Family
- Intel® Xeon® Processor Family
- Intel® Xeon® Scalable Performance Processor Family
- Intel® HD Graphics
- Intel® UHD Graphics for 11th, 10th & 9th Gen Intel® processors.
- Intel® Iris® Graphics
- Intel® Iris® Pro Graphics
- Intel® Iris® Plus Graphics
- Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics
- Intel® Iris® Xe Max Graphics
- Operating Systems:
- Red Hat* Enterprise Linux* 7
- Red Hat* Enterprise Linux* 8
- SUSE* Linux Enterprise 15
- Ubuntu* 18.04
- Ubuntu* 20.04
- GNU*: C, C++ 4.8.5 or higher
- Intel® C++ Compiler for Linux* OS 19.1 or higher
- Intel® C/C++ Compiler Classic 2021.1
- Required: Intel® oneAPI DPC++/C++ Compiler 2021.1 and DPC++ Runtime 2021.1
- Fabric Software:
These operating systems are deprecated in the Intel oneAPI 2022.1 release, and will be removed in a future release:
- Ubuntu* 18.04 LTS
- Red Hat* Enterprise Linux 7
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server* 15
Notices and Disclaimers
Intel technologies may require enabled hardware, software or service activation.
No product or component can be absolutely secure.
Your costs and results may vary.
© Intel Corporation. Intel, the Intel logo, and other Intel marks are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries. Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.
No license (express or implied, by estoppel or otherwise) to any intellectual property rights is granted by this document.
The products described may contain design defects or errors known as errata which may cause the product to deviate from published specifications. Current characterized errata are available on request.
Intel disclaims all express and implied warranties, including without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement, as well as any warranty arising from course of performance, course of dealing, or usage in trade.
Product and Performance Information
Performance varies by use, configuration and other factors. Learn more at www.Intel.com/PerformanceIndex.