This page provides the current Release Notes for Intel® CPU Runtime for OpenCL™ Applications for Intel® Core™ and Intel® Xeon® processors. This page covers the CPU (x86-64) OpenCL™ implementation only. See the OpenCL™ Runtimes for Intel® Processors article for additional Intel® Graphics Technology information. The notes are categorized by year, from newest to oldest, with individual releases listed within each year.
Click a version to expand it into a summary of new features and changes in that version since the last release, and access the download buttons for the detailed release notes, which include important information, such as pre-requisites, software compatibility, installation instructions, and known issues.
You can copy a link to a specific version's section by clicking the chain icon next to its name.
All files are in PDF format - Adobe Reader* (or compatible) required.
For questions or technical support, visit Intel® OpenCL™ for CPU forum.
- Implemented most of FP16 support. Users can use CL_CONFIG_CPU_EXPERIMENTAL_FP16 environment variable to enable FP16 support as experimental feature.
- Implemented vectorization under O0 compilation mode. Users can use CL_CONFIG_CPU_O0_VECTORIZATION environment variable to enable it as experimental feature.
- Fix potential code quality issues to improve product stability.
- Product is conformant with Khronos OpenCL 3.0.
- Intel® Advanced Vector Extensions (Intel® AVX-VNNI) is supported.
- Fix potential code quality issues to improve the product stability.
- Fix potential code quality issues to improve the product stability
Previous Release Notes
Here is the link to the previous release notes