Just posted on the MeshCommander.com web site a new do-it-all command line tool for Intel® AMT that runs on both Windows and Linux. The new tool is called “MeshCmd” also called “MeshCommand”. It makes it easy to do all sorts of things with Intel AMT including: get Intel AMT state, perform basic activation, LMS services, configuration and remote management of other Intel AMT computers on the network and much more. If you are in the Intel AMT space, take a look at the new MeshCmd tutorial video on YouTube, it’s really worth a watch.
- Get the local state of Intel AMT, including version, activation state and more.
- Show the Intel AMT audit log of your local computer (even without any credentials) or of a remote computer.
- Startup LMS services along with local hosting of MeshCommander for LMS, a special version of the console specially built for local Intel AMT management.
- Launch a locally hosted version of MeshCommander and start managing computers on your local network.
- Push or clear MeshCommander from Intel AMT 11.6+ firmware, replacing the default WebUI with a fully featured web console.
- Perform Intel AMT client control mode activation and deactivation.
No less than 3 different versions of MeshCommander are built-into MeshCmd
supporting a wide array of Intel AMT configuration and usages.
Take a look at the demonstration & tutorial video on MeshCmd.
Product and Performance Information
Performance varies by use, configuration and other factors. Learn more at www.Intel.com/PerformanceIndex.