GSoC (Google Summer of Code) is an international annual program, first held from May to August 2005, in which Google awards stipends, which depends on the purchasing power parity of the country the student's university belongs to, to all students who successfully complete a requested free and open-source software coding project during the summer. The program is open to university students aged 18 or over.
Intel's Open Source Media Framework team has been actively participating in the GSoC since 2017. The team's projects focus on open source video drivers, video frameworks, and video processing algorithms.
Please visit Intel's Open Source Media Framework team homepage on GSOC.
- GSoC 2023 Ideas (PDF, 142 KB)
- GSoC 2022 Ideas (PDF, 155 KB)
- GSoC 2021 Ideas (PDF, 141 KB)
- GSoC 2020 Ideas (PDF, 161 KB)
- GSoC 2019 Ideas (PDF, 185 KB)
- GSoC 2018 Ideas (PDF, 187 KB)
- GSoC 2017 Ideas (PDF, 207 KB)