- Can be only one of the following:
- Creates a separate device code module for each SYCL* kernel. Each device code module will contain a kernel and all its dependencies, such as called functions and used variables.
- Creates a separate device code module for each source (translation unit).Each device code module will contain a collection of kernels grouped on per-source basis and all their dependencies, such as all used variables and called functions, including the SYCL_EXTERNAL macro-marked functions from other translation units.
- Creates a single module for all kernels.
- The compiler will use a heuristic to select the best way of splitting device code. This is the same as specifyingfsycl-device-code-splitwith no value.
- This is the default whether you do not specify the compiler option or you do specify the compiler option, but omit a value. The compiler will use a heuristic to select the best way of splitting device code.