- Specifies the level of stack protection heuristics used by the compiler. Possible values are:
- Tells the compiler to ignore buffer overruns. This is the same as specifying/GS-.
- Tells the compiler to provide a stack protection level that is compatible with Microsoft* Visual Studio 2008.
- Tells the compiler to provide full stack security level checking. This setting is compatible with more recent Microsoft* Visual Studio stack protection heuristics. This is the same as specifying/GSwith no keyword.
- The compiler does not detect buffer overruns.