CPI (Cycles per Instruction Retired) Rate
- Average Bandwidth - Average memory bandwidth used by the system during elapsed time.
- Peak - Maximum memory bandwidth used by the system during elapsed time.
- Bound - The portion of elapsed time during which the utilization of memory bandwidth was above a 70% threshold value of the theoretical maximum memory bandwidth for the platform.
NUMA: % of Remote Accesses
Intel® Omni-Path Fabric Interconnect Bandwidth and Packet Rate
- EU Idle: The normalized sum of all cycles on all cores when no threads were scheduled on a core.
- EU Stalled: The normalized sum of all cycles on all cores when the EUs were stalled with at least one thread loaded.