To work around this problem, run aocl uninstall then reboot the computer.
After the computer has restarted, disable Windows 10 signed driver enforcement as shown below.
- Click the Start menu and select Settings.
- Click Update and Security.
- Click on Recovery.
- Click Restart now under Advanced Startup. (The computer won't actually restart until after step 8.)
- Click Troubleshoot.
- Click Advanced options.
- Click Startup Settings.
- Click on Restart.
- On the Startup Settings screen press 7 or F7 to disable driver signature enforcement.
After the computer has finished booting up, run aocl install.
Run aocl diagnose to verify that it succeeds
Note: If your system has BitLocker enabled, you will need to enter the recovery key between steps 8 and 9 above. You must get the recovery key before starting the above procedure. To get the recovery key, do the following:
- Run Bitlocker Manager
- Select “Back up your Recovery Key”
- Select “Print the recovery key”
This problem is scheduled to be fixed in a future version of Quartus.