Personal Information Manager (PIM) tools can have Internet access through a laptop using the Intel® My WiFi Technology (Intel® MWT). PIM tools also apply to personal organizer applications and cell phones with WiFi capabilities.
- Open Intel® My WiFi Technology and select Enable.
- Select Profiles and select New. Set the SSID by changing the security or password.
- Select Add New Device and select Manually configure a device.
- Copy the information into your PIM connection manager and connect to it.
- In Intel® My WiFi Technology, look for the Connected Device with a valid IP address.
- Open Network and Sharing Center.
- Right-click on the Internet Wireless Network Connection and select Properties > Sharing > Allow other network users to connect through this computer's Internet connection.
Under Home networking connection select the wireless network connection to be used.
||Intel® My WiFi Technology is supported only on the Windows 7* operating system and using driver versions 13.1.1 and newer.|
Intel Knowledge Base Article Disclaimer
| Windows 7, 32-bit*, Windows 7, 64-bit*
This applies to: