- Make sure both the SATA data cable and SATA port are clean and dirt free.
- Check SATA data cable has no damage and is properly connected.
- Check SATA power cable has no damage and is properly connected.
- Change the SATA port where SSD is connected.
- Check that BIOS setting is properly set, especially the SATA mode setting.
- If you have another system available, check the SSD in that system to see if you are getting the same results.
(Note: SSD's connected via a USB-SATA adapter or enclosure will not be visible in the Intel SSD Toolbox)