Intel® RAID technologies use different control key sequences to enter their respective BIOS console.
- Intel® RAID Controllers and Modules use Ctrl+G to enter RAID BIOS console
- Intel® Embedded Server RAID Technology II (ESRT2) uses Ctrl+E to enter RAID BIOS console
- Intel® Rapid Storage Technology enterprise (RSTe) uses Ctrl+I to enter RAID BIOS console.
Intel® ESRT2 and Intel® RSTe must be configured correctly in the server board BIOS before the Ctrl option displays.
During system post, press F2 to enter System BIOS Setup:
- Under Advance tab, select Mass Storage Controller Configuration, press Enter
- Select Intel® RSTe or Intel® ESRT2 (LSI*) for AHCI Capable SATA Controller
The Quiet Boot option, displays a graphical logo image instead of the POST text messages. This option can hide the prompt to enter the RAID BIOS Console. To turn off the Quiet Boot logo image, do the following:
- Press F2 to enter the BIOS Setup during boot
- On the main screen scroll to the Quiet Boot selection
- Press Enter and select Disabled to display the diagnostic screen during POST
This applies to: