To manually install the Intel® Graphics Driver in the Microsoft Windows 8* or Windows 8.1* operating system, follow these steps:
||These steps can also be referred to as the "Have Disk" installation steps.|
- Download the graphics driver ZIP file. Unzip the file to a designated location or folder.
- Press the Windows key and the X key together.
- Select Device Manager.
- Click Yes when prompted for permission from User Account Control.
- Expand the Display adapters section.
- Right-click the Intel graphics entry and select Update Driver Software.
- Click Browse my computer for driver software.
- Click Browse and select the directory where the driver files are located.
- Click Next. Drivers are now being installed.
- Reboot computer when prompted.
To verify the driver installation was successful:
- Double-click the installed Display Adapter.
- Click Driver tab.
- Verify the Driver Version and Driver Date are correct.
How to get the ZIP version of the graphics driver
Computer Manufacturer Graphics Driver Detected
| Windows 8*, Windows 8, 32-bit*, Windows 8, 64-bit*
This applies to: