The Intel® Graphics Driver allows a user to create, save, or delete customized display settings. These sets of settings are called schemes. By selecting a named scheme, the user can apply a set of display settings at once. A user has the option of configuring a scheme to automatically launch an application. The scheme can also be configured to restore the original display settings after the application is closed.
||Display positions are not saved in a scheme.|
To use the Schemes feature, follow these steps:
- Click on Start » Control Panel (or Settings » Control Panel).
- Click on Switch to Classic View if Category View is shown.
- Click or double-click on Display.
- Click on Settings » Advanced.
- Click on the Intel(R) Extreme Graphics (or Intel(R) Graphics Media Accelerator Driver) tab.
- Click Graphics Properties » Schemes (or Schemes Options).See Figure 1 or 2.
||The Schemes feature may not be available if this feature is disabled by the system manufacturer or the user has limited rights to the system.|
Figure 1 - Schemes Tab when using driver versions PV14.11 or earlier
Figure 2 - Scheme Options when using driver versions PV14.12 or later
See below for the links to drivers that support this feature:
Windows* XP 32 Bit
Windows* XP 64 Bit
Windows* 7 32 Bit
Windows* 7 64 Bit
| Windows Vista 64*, Windows Vista *, Windows Vista 32*, Windows 7 (32-bit)*, Windows 7 (64-bit)*, Windows XP *, Windows XP 64-Bit Edition*
This applies to: