To get the ZIP version of the Intel® graphics driver, navigate to the Intel Download Center web site and download a zipped version of the driver files.
||Most users should use the self-extracting EXE version of the graphics driver. To get an EXE version, use the Intel® Driver Update Utility. |
Few users need the ZIP version. If you are one of the few users, such as a system administrator, system integrator, computer manufacturer, or were instructed to get the ZIP version by an Intel Customer Support agent or the Intel support web site, follow the instructions provided below.
- Identify the Intel graphics controller to find the correct download for your computer. See Identifying your graphics controller
- Visit the Intel Download Center web site.
- Select the Graphics product family
- Select your graphics product line
- Select your graphics product name
- Select your operating system
- Review the list of drivers and look for the Latest (zip) version
- Click on the driver's Title
- Review the Detailed Description of the driver and then click Download
- To download an older version of the driver files, click on the title of the Previously Released (zip) version and then click Download.
- Review the Intel Software License Agreement and click ACCEPT at the bottom of the agreement.
- Click Save
- Select the folder to save a copy of the ZIP file
- Click Save to begin the copy.
Intel Driver Update Utility for Graphics
| Windows XP Professional x64 Edition*, Windows Vista 64*, Windows Vista *, Windows Vista 32*, Windows 2000 *, Windows XP Professional*, Windows XP Home Edition*
This applies to: