There are other ways you can use to identify the graphics product in your computer, however these are not recommended for the novice user.
- Run the System Identification Utility. This utility automatically identifies the computer components, operating system, and driver versions you have on your computer.
- Right click the desktop and select Graphics Properties. Navigate to the Options and Support tab, and look under the Information Center sub-menu for Accelerator In Use.
- Go to the Device Manager (Start -> Control Panel -> Device Manager) and find the Intel product listed under Display Adapters.
- Run dxdiag (Start -> Run -> dxdiag) and observe the Name and Version listed under the display sections.
- Use the POST screen message. Older computers may display the name of the graphics product during the power on self test (POST) as the computer boots up. Press the Pause/Break key to pause POST and capture the product name.